The skin is the largest organ in the body and is the one that works the hardest. It is tough, stretches and is waterproof and when treated carefully your skin is beautiful. The main factor for skin ageing is sun exposure so it is important to look after your skin to allow it to perform and keep you looking young.
Skin peels are used
- for general skin rejuvenation
- for treating ageing skin
- to treat hyperpigmentation
- to treat acne
How do skin peels work?
- Provide multi depth skin exfoliation and stimulate cells deep within the skin to promote collagen and elastin production and help eliminate fine lines and wrinkles for a firmer, smoother and more radiant appearance.
- Help revitalize dry, mature and sun damaged skin by deeply hydrating and re-texturizing.
- Rapidly bring acne under control and dramatically reduce the risk of future scarring. They also reduce blocked pores and redness associated with acne conditions.
- Penetrate the skin's pigment cells to gently and effectively reduce the appearance of unwanted discolouration for a more even skin tone.
Following a consultation and examination your aesthetic practitioner will discuss which skin peel package is most suitable.
Superficial Chemical Peels
These peels remove the epidermis (outer layer of skin) by light exfoliation and are often classed as 'lunchtime peels' as there is no downtime and you can return to work afterwards. These peels are used to treat dull, tired, poor texture,acne, fine lines and light pigmentation. We have a variety of superficial peels available.
Obagi Blue Radiance Peel - No skin preparation is required prior to peel.
Blue Peel RADIANCE can improve your skin's look, texture and feel in a matter of minutes. Provides instant radiance-tighter, smoother, brighter-looking skin after just 1 use. A course of 4 to 6 peels provides best overall results
Individual peel £99 or course of 4 peels £299
PRIORI® Advanced AHA skin peels - Two weeks prior to a PRIORI® skin peel, the skin is prepared with corrective products recommended by your aesthetic medical practitioner. A course of 6 peels is recommended for optimal results then maintenance peel every 4-8 weeks.
Individual peel £55 or course of 6 peels £275
PRIORI® Advanced AHA skin care is available to purchase.
Medium Chemical Peel - The Perfect Peel - Medical Grade Peels
Uneven pigmentation/sun damage, acne scars, lines and wrinkles, age spots can all be treated with a medium chemical peel. These work by exfoliating skin cells from the outer layer of the skin (epidermis) and the upper part of the middle layer (dermis).
The Perfect Peel blends glutathione, kojic acid, TCA, retinoic acid, salicylic acid, phenol and a blend of minerals and vitamins, including Vitamin C. Kojic acid is a powerful lightening agentand proven to increase collagen and elastin production, resulting in skin that is brighter and tighter. TCA, phenol and retinoic acid reducereduce wrinkles and correct pigment problems, while salicylic acid exfoliates the skin and reduces inflammation. Alone the ingredients are powerful, but in combination they produce results that are astonishing. The Perfect Peel can be used safely on all skin types including Asian and black skin. No skin preparation is required prior to peel and the whole process takes less than 15 mins and is virtually pain free.
Post Peel - To follow The Perfect Peel , you are given an individual home treatment pack containing retinol wipes and a Vitamin C moisturiser to assist the peeling process and enhance the results. The skin will feel taut over the next 2 days and will start to flake after 3-5 days. Results are seen after one week.
Benefits of The Perfect Peel
- Improve the overall tone and texture of your skin
- Lighten and brighten your skin
- Remove or reduce sun damage and age spots
- Reduce pore size and soften fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduce or eliminate hyperpigmentation and acne scars
- Improve acne skin conditions and melasma
- Stimulate the production of collagen resulting in firmer skin
- Slow down the aging process and prevent wrinkles
- Individual peel £300 although RRP £350
- Individual peel plus booster £350 although RRP £400
Before and After Photos
Where We Can Help
Allure Aesthetics provide skin peels to customers througout Glasgow and the Greater Glasgow area.